Presented by BCHIMPS and HRABC
Event Proceedings Now Available
- Login with your normal ID and password
Non-members: Non-member event participants, guest speakers, and sponsors:
- Check your email inbox for the guest ID/Password
- Non-member access expires on January 31, 2014
Thanks to all attendees and presenters!
PDFs and video archives will be available to members and attendees shortly.
- Lindsay Kislock, Assistant Deputy Minister, Health Sector IM/IT, BC Ministry of Health
- Leanne Currie, RN, DNSc, Associate Professor at the UBC School of Nursing
- Ryan Wilson, CEO Medeo
- Dr. Alexandra Greenhill, B.Sc. M.D. CCFP, Physician Board of Advisers, Medeo
- Jennifer Mackenzie, VP Strategic Planning, PHSA
- Shirley Learmonth, Director, Health Information Management, Calgary & Area, Alberta Health Services
- Grant Gillis, Executive Director, Forums & Practices, COACH
- Mark Betteridge, Executive Director and CEO Discovery Parks, Director BCTIA
Healthcare shortages are about more than funding. There are critical skills and labour shortages facing the healthcare industry. As the worlds of health technology and health information management converge, knowledge bridges between the two fields become more and more essential. In today's healthcare world - you can't have one without the other.
BCHIMPS and HRABC have joined forces to explore what an integrated future looks like. With topical speakers, networking opportunities and an exhibitor area, Integrated Partnerships gives you the chance to learn more about the information technology and information management changes impacting healthcare and how partnerships can deliver customized, scalable solutions.